- Acceptance of Terms. Welcome to this website (“website”) which is published by Cascade Water Alliance (Cascade). Use of this website is voluntary. By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of your personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personal information as described in this Online Privacy Statement. This Online Privacy Statement only governs the use and disclosure of information collected through this website.
- Non-Personal Information Cascade Collects From You. Cascade automatically collects information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- The IP address of the website from which you linked directly to the Cascade website;
- The date and time you accessed Cascade’s website;
- The pages you visited; and
- The web browser and operating system you used to access Cascade’s website.
- Personally Identifiable Information Cascade Might Collect From You. Cascade may request that you voluntarily provide certain personally identifiable information (“PII”) to download information, join a Cascade mailing lists, engage in payment or for other purposes. Cascade does not collect any PII about you when you visit this website unless you give Cascade that information. You may choose not to provide PII via this website. Cascade is a municipal corporation, and as such, subject to the laws governing the Preservation and Destruction of Public Records (RCW 40.14). As Cascade determines is appropriate, Cascade will maintain or destroy PII you voluntarily provide.
- Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information. Unless there are restrictions on use of your PII or unless Cascade tells you otherwise, Cascade (or third parties engaged by Cascade) may use your PII to:
- Administer your participation in this website;
- Communicate information Cascade thinks may be of interest to you;
- Fulfill your requests for services or materials;
- Contact you;
- Conduct research or surveys;
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; and
- Establish or exercise Cascade’s legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Sharing Your Information. Through display, Cascade may disclose your PII to other authorized users of this website. Cascade may use third party service providers and suppliers to facilitate this website and the services Cascade provides, and they may have access to PII. Authorized users are Cascade employees or third parties who have been granted access and have a need to know the information collected in order to fulfill Cascade’s mission. Cascade may disclose PII to other affiliated institutions and/or if Cascade is required to do so by law. Cascade is a state agency, and as such, Cascade is subject to the Washington Public Records Act, RCW 42.56. As Cascade determines it is appropriate to do so, Cascade will disclose PII requested pursuant to this law.
The help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, but this may limit your ability to use some features of this website.
- Linked Sites. Cascade may provide links on this website to other sites of interest. Your use of such linked websites is subject to the privacy statements of the providers of those websites. Cascade encourages you to be aware when you leave this website and to read the privacy statements of each website you visit.
- Security Measures. Cascade works hard to protect the security of the information that you provide to Cascade. While Cascade strives to protect your information through measures that protect Cascade systems, such security cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, Cascade does not insure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
- Reviewing Information. You may contact us if you wish to discuss any issues regarding your PII.
- Changes. Cascade may change this Online Privacy Statement from time to time. If Cascade does make a change, Cascade will post the revised Online Privacy Statement on this website. Cascade encourages you to review this Online Privacy Statement periodically.
Questions, comments or complaints about the Cascade Online Privacy Statement should be Contact Cascade Water Alliance.